As a member of the AUGUSTA Technologie Group, Allied Vision Technologies is committed to its Code of Ethics:
1. Dealing with Employees or Colleagues
Dealing with each other
- We are committed to fostering a workplace that is safe and that is founded on fair employment practices.
- We respect the rights and dignity of all employees.
- We believe that every employee is entitled to fair treatment, courtesy and respect.
- We do not tolerate discrimination, abuse or harassment in any form.
Conflicts of interest
- We avoid conflicts of interest at all times.
- We manage those conflicts that can not be avoided by including the next higher level of management for resolution.
- We actively disclose any apparent or real conflicts of interest.
- We are absolutely committed to protecting the personal data of our employees, customers, suppliers and others.
- We will only acquire and retain personal data that is required for the effective operation of AUGUSTA or required by law.
2. Dealing with Customers and Partners
- We do not tolerate bribery; we never give or accept, directly or indirectly, a bribe in any form.
- We ensure that third parties acting on behalf of AUGUSTA refrain from giving or accepting bribes, directly or indirectly.
Gifts and entertainment
- We act in accordance with our local gift and entertainment policy.
- We support lawful and ethical competition and will comply with all competition or anti trust laws.
- We choose suppliers based on merit.
- We encourage our suppliers to comply with legal requirements and to act in a manner that is consistent with our Code of Ethics.
3. Dealing with Shareholders
Financial Reporting and Communication
- We ensure that the reporting of business information – computerised, on paper or in any other format – is accurate, honest and timely.
- We provide all members of the public with equal access to the same honest and accurate information.
- We forward any enquiries relevant to the AUGUSTA Group to Investor Relations.
- We refrain from dealing in AUGUSTA shares based on “inside information” obtained from our jobs. Protecting company secrets
- We take adequate steps to protect confidential information which we have in our possession.
- We do not use the confidential information that we possess from other companies.
- We protect all inventions made by employees or by third parties for use by AUGUSTA.
Protecting company assets
- We use company assets, including Information Technology assets for legitimate business purposes only.
- We ensure that the company does not incur a significant increase in cost when we use company resources, such as photocopiers or telephones, for personal use.
4. Dealing with the Environment
- We are committed to creating and managing a safe, secure and healthy working environment.
- We conduct our activities within full compliance of environmental laws.
- We make an effort to minimize environmental pollution and make continuous improvements in environmental protection.